Friday, April 11, 2008

First Appointment

We just got back from our first appointment and everything went great! The due date is November 20, 2008! We really liked the doctor and he put us at ease. The baby is 8 weeks now, and we saw a tiny heartbeat, beating at 160 beats/minute. It is just under 2 cm. about the size of a blueberry. Our next appointment is at 12 weeks, on my birthday, May 7th!

As for me, I have been pretty sick feeling the last couple weeks. I have been resting a lot and reminding myself to take it easy. It is very hard to find food that I don't have an aversion to, and I've been trying to eat almost constantly to prevent feeling worse. I feel a little better today, so I hope this is a sign the morning sickness is on it's way out, but who knows!

Love,
Patrick & Chrissie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting! Congratulations on your blueberry-sized babe...hope the morning sickness is soon gone! Love, Susan