Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hiccups & Heartburn


Well, we're at 33 weeks and we've been quite active lately! Gavin has been moving/kicking a lot and he'll get (what I think are) the hiccups occassionally. We had a doctors appointment last week and he is still head-down and measuring well! We liked the doctor, and he was really young - only 29, but seems to know what he's doing.

We go back again next week, Oct. 9th for another routine 2-week check. We had our first birth class last night, and it was fun and informative. We go to these classes for 5 weeks and they are 2.5 hours each session, so we're hoping to learn a lot.

As for me, I am getting more and more out of breath and even walking is becoming harder and harder, but my horrible heartburn is under control with my lifesaver, daily prilosec. And, Patrick has been great about giving massages, which help a lot. Sleep has become a luxury, and I find it rare if I can get more than 4 hours of sleep a night. I think this is just a way of preparing me for what's to come.

7 weeks to go!

2 comments:

Heather (K) said...

Sleep now because you haven't seen anything yet!

Ariel said...

Meet my new love Zantac! hahahha...
It cures all the stomach acidity and reflux when I was pregnant. If you need to see the complete drug info, it’s available here http://www.medsheaven.com/index.html/index.html