Sunday, September 14, 2008

30 Weeks & Counting


We just had our 30-week appointment on Friday. The dr. checked my size and Gavin's heartbeat (152 bpm) and everything is still looking good. Gavin's head is positioned downward right now, but he will still move some between now and when he runs out of space. Hopefully he will not want to move out of this position though!
(This is a pic of us before we went to a wedding yesterday.)

I begin working 10am-2pm this week, and officially stop working for good on October 31st (if I make it that long). I definitely did not want to be at work with any chance of going into labor!

My next appointment is September 24th, and we meet the third (and last) doctor in the office. We begin our birth education classes on October 1, which run for 5 weeks in October. Then, we are pretty much all set for his arrival!

2 comments:

Heather (K) said...

What a handsome couple!! God bless.

Sam-I-Am said...

Traci and I are very happy for you two. Blessings on you all.